Sun, 27 Jun 2010 04:43:15
This is a winning formula for writing a non-fiction book.
1. An introduction that explains who the author is and why they wrote the book.
2. The next chapters will talk about the issues or problems.
3. Solution to these problems
4. Guidelines for making change in their lives.
5. In the next to last chapter, I usually encourage people to include a chapter bout
what to do when things go wrong.
6. Last chapter of any nonfiction book should be an encouraging, uplifting call to action.
Inside the Chapter