10 Most Important Skills Needed for Web Design
Here is a prioritized list of skills your web designer needs to have or learn.
There are two major parts of designing a page, the creation of the architecture of the site and the artistic view of the page.
- Ability to write paragraphs of information.
- Ability to type with all finger fast and accurately
- Ability to read so you can study.
- Abilty to do mathematical probibilty, you will then be able to predict the probabilities of actionss.
- The ability to finish a project completely.
- Empathy with readers, not sure this one can be taught.
- The ability to create a metric to check if a project succeeded or needs work.
- To continually add and evolve any project, to keep the project forever improving. If you think of a new improvement, the small improvement can be implemented in minutes.