List Of Expat Tribes, maybe they are cults, whatever we call them, there are locations on the planet where like-kind minds congregate, and to disagree leads to arguments. For those who agree, it can be heaven, for those who disagree, it becomes a hostile environment.
As always, these are suggestions. Please realize I am
giving guidance, and there are always other opinions.
“One mans paradise, is another mans hell”
This way we do not all go to the same place.
- Andy Lee Graham
March 21, 2019. I am on Lake Atitlan, in the country of Guatemala, and I am laughing, this place is heaven for dog lovers; the cult of canines, therefore, never ever say something bad about dogs.
A tribe leans towards being a cult, whereby agreement is required.
Attributes of a Tribe, or Cult:
1. Novel beliefs and practices.
2. Excessive devotion.
3. Clothing, or how they dress is similar.
List of expat tribes, or cults:
1. Permaculture -
2. Canine Cults - Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
3. Whoremonger - Sosua, Dominican Republic
4. Angry at America. - Vilcabamba, Ecuador
5. Missionary - Panajachel, Guatemala on Lake Atitlan
6. Raw food, angry at Monsanto. - Vilcabamba, Ecuador
7. Lesbian or gay.
8. Preppers, survivalist.
9. Chem trails.
11. Anti-Trump groups.
12. Marijuana smokers.
Please, this is an area for collection of ideas, it will evolve, it is never a completed article.
Thanks, Andy Lee Graham