I Live a Dream Life - I am Grateful
I guess someone, somewhere must of given me a trick quarter. I keep getting tails. Oh well, if I am going to be stuck somewhere I guess California isn't that bad of a place to be. If it is any consolation I do get limited visitation to the rest of the world on the weekends! :)
Deciding what you want to do your life?
Frank, you have many lives, not just one, you truly can have many lives.
Who told you that you could only have one life?
I was a Philosophy Major in University.
I have been in my life.
1. Bunkbed Rental Services at Indiana University.
2. Car Salesman in Bloomington, Indiana at Tom O'Daniel Ford
3. Factory Foreman in factory that made panel office furniture.
4. Bellman in Port St Lucie Florida, Holiday Inn
5. Manufactured Waterbeds in Midland Michigan.
6. Concrete Crew Leader who did the layout of factories and set up forms for Dock Levelers at loading docks of Factories.
7. Superintendent of Commercial Contractor company that built factories.
8. Subcontractor that retrofitted Frito Lay distribution centers around the USA.
9. Carpenter in Fort Wayne, Indiana
10. Real Estate investor in Fort Wayne, Indiana
11. Real Estate Broker in Fort Wayne, Indiana
12. Internet Business Manager.
13. Writer, something like that, hard to define this job.
You can have many lives, but the fear of economic insecurity is real. A person earning 10 dollars per hour earns about 3 times more than they need to survive, however the spend all of it, a person that saves money can do anything, the consumer who spends money without a stop is trapped in a job.
On the other hand, I do recommend you not decide what to do, just do something, the end will be the same. I do whatever, whenever, I just do not prioritize my travels, seems counterproductive to travel.
Planning is the enemy of a traveler, micro-managing ones life is silly. There are times when a free flow of fun is achieved, when there is no introspection. When we stop asking why we are doing something, we are positive we like it.
If you can look around inside your life, spot the the activities you just do not judge after the fact, you know you enjoy, normally you can make this your life. There are on the other hand hedonistic people who spend all their time on the end of the bar trying to get laid, this is not what I mean. This is just children who have no introspection and are the rabble, they only need money as easy as possible so they can be hedonistic.
When are doing something you know you respect in yourself, when you are doing something that allows you to stop thinking or introspection, this is your life.
THE BARGAIN OF LIFE
I bargained with Life for a Penny, and Life would pay no more,
However, I begged at evening, when I counted my scanty store.
For Life is a just employer, He will give you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages, why, you must bear the task.
I worked for a menial’s hire, only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life, Life would have willingly paid.
(Jesse Rittenhouse, as ed in Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich, 1960, p. 40)
People overvalue time, they say they are busy, I truly enjoyed writing this reply to a comment, it will not make money, it was in the moment fun, not for you, but for me to be me, to think...
Re Create, at the end of 7 days, God rested, he re-created, or had some recreation. I keep in my mind a need to re-create my energy. I know I can burn out, I need to open my eyes again daily.
Be like a small child, I try to not be adult.