90 Percent of Foreigners Marry Bargirls
90 percent of of Foreigners or Expats in the Philippines or Thailand, not the world.
I believe a healthy person studies love. How can I give or receive love unless I understand what love is to me, or better yet, what love is not. I am always happy when a man or woman finds a mate, a companion for life, I am positive man do not care much about the who, when, where, why, what, how, and how much.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
I have been interviewing people in the Philippines and Thailand for years; I drill my Thailand Girlfriend with the questions. It has become a focal point in our relationship because the people automatically treat her as a prostitute when she is walking with me. She is ashamed to walk with me, it is truly a problem, she refuses to talk to me in general Thai public.
The question comes,
“What percentage of men in Thailand are marrying bargirls?”
If only 10 percent than my girlfriend is paranoid. I believe 98 percent of the foreigners in Thailand marry bargirls.
“What percentage of men in the Philippines marries bargirls?”
There are many scenarios.
1. Girls are and he knows it and married anyway.
2. Do not know and married.
3. Denies he married this type of girl.
4. Does not call a bargirl a “P.”
I interviewed two people from the Philippine, one a women who has lived in the Philippines for about 20 years.
Interview Woman Expat
“90 percent marry bargirls here in the Philippines.”
“How do you know?”
35 Year old Philippines Man
“90 percent of Foreigners are with bargirls.”
He is the owner of a small canteen, wise, and open to conversations, truly does not hide behind the typical Filipino shame or denial systems. It was a curious conversation with him vacillating between cultures, trying to be western, but then reverting to Filipino.
“How do you know?”
The answer to how you know was the same for both the foreigner Expat woman and the Filipino. They said, you can tell by the way they dress, maybe more lipstick, maybe high heels, etc, however there is some stereotypical view they have of bargirls and the can recognize it when they see. In the end, he said,
“If you want to meet a nice girl, take her to Baguio.”
My Thailand girl invited me to leave the city to talk with her, she was so afraid of her own culture, she knew she must leave here city. I seldom find married couple returning the city of their youth; they more or less need a geographical cure.
Here is a good quotes about Thailand,
“10% farang males marry bargirls and the remaining 90% non-bar girls ??? I don't know where you got that figure from, but it seems like you got your stats back to front. Or maybe its just the social circles I move in ??
- Cognos Mini Survey Marry Thai Bar Girls
“Could it be White Knight Syndrome? Planeloads of lonely, kind-hearted guys arrive in Thailand each day and there are plenty of damsels apparently in distress to choose from.” Nice Guys Marry Thai P
I am tempted to say that man has an unlimited ability to forgive, however I know I am wrong, I would just be subjugating my morals into all the Expats. In reality, I know, they just do not care, and for many, it is as good as it gets. It is obvious many men divorced their wives and came to Thailand or the Philippines to upgrade who whom they sleep.
I find having friends incredibly difficult in countries where girls are considered trash when they talk to foreigners. It is incredibly difficult to make friends with Thai or Filipino people, the Expats, well they are kind of like the girls they marry.
I personally don't understand the logic in this post. Your going to date (and if your lucky) marry the type of people you hang out with. If you don't want to marry a "bargirl" then it seems to me, you shouldn't be hanging out in bars. I guess to me what your really saying is 90 of foreigners hang out in bars. No wonder most girls are embarrased to hang out with foreigners, I wouldn't want to be pegged by society as an outcast. Who wants to be an outcast?
John, this post it to give a heads up to people who tell men they can find a wife in Thailand or the Philippines, almost no point in going if you want a non-bar-girl.
John when writing if I derive all the conclusions readers do two things, they do not read and they get very angry. The anger comes because they consider direct comments as insults. You are correct in your deductions.
I am happy, so far people have provoked at me, but nobody has revoke or denied the percentages I have derived.