Ask Members Best Price for Plane Tickets?
Why 1-3 Months Travel Destinations
Why is it good to live in one overseas destination for one to three months? Real Travelers are invited to explain the pros and cons of longer stays.
Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:38:18
If you live under three months, the local culture will not culturally fatigue you, and you will have less Visa problem.
- Less Visa Problem, many countries give up to 90 days easy.
- Long enough to meet people, whether expatriates, girls, men.
- If you work on the Internet, you are not as confused.
- The First week or two in a country you are confused.
- When you finally cannot handle the culture and people anymore, you can leave.
- It is an interview, for a future long-term stay.