Winter Sun Vacation - Tips
Winter Sun Vacation
Where should I go this winter for some sun and "fun"
I guess if leaving from Canada,
I would forget the Caribbean, old people, and too expensive for fun, Maybe Cuba
or Puerto Rico, but I do not know them.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
del Carmen is an easy fly to Cancun, thenaboutone hour drive south
of Cancun by taxi or bus, it has a lot of European Girls who forget to wear
their tops. Plus has some Cenotes, these caves to visit. Lots of party. Mayan
sites areclose, the beaches of Mexico will have more people than
Caye Caulker, Belize
Caye Caulker, Belize is
great, or one of the newer Belize Island, this has great scuba and
Rio de Janiero, Brazil
Copacabana Beach and then
Rio has a lot of tourist things to do. The problem with Brazil is the visa, they
require visa and I think a yellow fever shot. Rio is full of semi-loose women
and too many pay to play types.
Panajachel, Guatemala is always a great cultural place to visit
just one two hours by quick shuttle from the Guatemala City Airport. has a lot
of both world, modern and Guatemala.
There ismany perspective to what isSun and
1. Warm meaning sun - From about Cuba down is warm.
2. Fun meaning girls - Cuba or Rio
3. Fun meaning drinking and party - Playa or Rio
4. Sun meaning beaches - Mexico or Brazil
5. Resorts or places to lounge and decompress, then in the USA
or Cancun is best to not be bothered.
6. Warm and culture, not fun normally is Guatemala
7. USA Hawaii and the Beaches of between LA and Mexico of
California are great, I think you would love that area of the planet, sort of
trendy California, lots of Music, boardwalk, skaters, and plenty of great beach
8. Costa Rica is a good combination, but not much on party,
there is a lot of pay to play girls as it is legal at age 18.