Nepal Solar Boiling Water For Tea - Tips
This is Andy Graham of HoboTraveler.com. Since the Nepal people drink so much tea, and so does the rest of the planet.
I think you could rent to sell the 80 US Dollar units IF:
1. It could bring water to a boil.
2. Auto Feed water to the cooker from storage tanks.
3. Run a small plastic tube to the restaurant.
4. Serve boiling hot water for tea preparation.
5. Super insulated holding pipes, or pots could maybe make available in off hours.
6. You could pre-heat the water by running through lengths of black pipe on the roof.
IF you came up with the product, that would automatically feed boiling hot water to the kitchen area of a restaurant, I think you could rent it to them. I would be glad to help promote or sell.
Then if they want, they buy.
Andy in Pokjara, Nepal February 2007
Thanks from Andy of HoboTraveler.com
Daily Diary or Travel Blog
https://www.hobotraveler.com/blogger.html http://www.malnutritionsolutions.org http://www.hoboblogs.com http://www.hobohideout.com http://www.flyinghobos.com