Many of your friends are running confidence games, or scams on people, they are not to be trusted friends, but normally funny.
I am a little angry, and upset when my friends, family, and colleagues are abused by con men. I find myself hiding in my cave, trying to keep my eyes, ears, and mouth shut, the number of cons and scammers are growing, it is epidemic. I am also avoiding former acquaintances as more adopt corrupt thinking, and behavior.
"I think crime pays. The hours are good, you meet a lot of interesting people, you travel a lot."
- Woody Allen from the movie Take the Money and Run (1969)
"Obviously crime pays, or there'd be no crime."
- G. Gordon Liddy
I have never been a father, but I am sure of this, my Father and Mother made me who I am today, and I am proud of my parents.
However, writing travel tips is a fatherly form of writing, I do feel responsible to my anonymous, and unknown readers. I feel like a father to many readers, and truly want to disown the majority of the children. I am always annoyed with travel tips that sell products, this is scammy.
I believe that 99 percent of people will lie to make money, and I am quite sure that 99 percent of Travel Writers are willing mislead to make money, and 99.99 percent of people who own web sites manipulate, lie, more or less are working to create confidence tricks.
The majority of people who do well on the Internet want to create clever ways to convince readers they are trustworthy, they sell confidence, they are specialist in the confidence tricks.
These people have the best looking sites, with no grammar errors, hehehe
The Internet is the perfect Medium for Con Men and Scams
It is difficult for the average person to lie face to face, their body language, tone of voice and actions will give them away. However, on the Internet, the liar can always put forth a plausible, wonderful, and believable representation of their business. They can create confidence with no way for you to check them out, and Facebook is the champion medium.
Using photos and written word on the Internet is the perfect medium to run scams on people. People steal photos, so they can steal your confidence, they steal words, so they can steal your confidence.
A confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence. A confidence artist is an individual operating alone or in concert with others who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty and honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naivety and greed.
I have weird logic compared to all my friends, I figure if I can avoid the idiots in life, what remains is true genius. Often we fail to trust people who make many errors, and fall for the confidence games, we naturally like people who are always positive, and feel great. Being Loved by all is the sign of a con man, good people are 50/50 liked, they make enemies of the evil, and are respected by the good.
20 Characteristics that are Tell Tale Signs your Friend is a Scammer
1. Your friend will talk about an issues to you, so other people can overhear to try to gain confidence.
2. Your friend does not include all people in the conversation, he or she does not want a just world.
3. Your friend does not say his or her full name, he or she segregate friends from other friends, so they cannot compare notes or discover lies.
4. There is no easy way to hold them responsible, or have them go to jail for their lies.
5. Inconsistent pricing, they give great deals to special friends, and horrible deals to others, they do not believe in justice. Giving you a good deal, and others a bad deal, is sucking up to you, they buy confidence.
6. The confidence person will hang out with experts when possible, to try to get people to trust them. I have many people make comments on the Blog, in the effort to convince readers, that the person making the comment, is the same as me.
7. Third party recommendations, confidence men will try to get reviews from non-experts as if that has value.
8. Confidence men come across as humble, lovable, and your best friend, they personable, they prey on naive emotional needs of humans.
9. Scammers refuse to discuss it how scams work.
10. Scammers seldom disagree, they go along, except to bully to create their group of cronies.
11. They never explain complicated, and difficult ideas, this would make people nervous, they give simple, clean explanations, to keep you feeling confident.
12. Confidence tricks work on the Internet, the person writes as an expert, with no proof, or validation, they announce they are an expert on day one.
13. Scammers try to get groups of people to agree, they know that people will go along with the group. This is the like on Facebook, this is the Google Plus, it is a way for scams to thrive.
14. Everybody laughs, and enjoys a scammers, he or she is everyones best friend, they are often the center of attention.
15. Write reviews that are always nice.
16. Web scammers buy photos to distort reality.
17. Web scammers use photoshop to distort photos.
18. Scammers will agree with common and trendy angers of the mob.
19. Scammers will have fictitious degrees and awards.
20. Scammers put up a shingle that says they are expert.
I am going to stop here.
Try to have real live, in person relationships, the Internet is helpful, but never to be trusted, the bigger the group, the better the liar. The mob or group is almost always wrong on the Internet.
I really want people to study body language, and words that make you feel good.
There are so many feel good articles on the Internet now, that truth is considered obnoxious and despised.
This like and plus thing on the Internet is the meat and potatoes thing of scammers, anything that can be gamed, is gamed by scammers.