Here is a list of solutions to Sciatica or Piriformis Syndrome, the cause of these problems is an the bone or muscle structure being out of balance. Maybe a muscle is too large or too small, maybe there is something that cause you to walk or stand with bad posture.
MAIN PAGE SCIATICA
Sciatica or Piriformis Sciatica Solutions
- Walking with your foot point out like a duck or the opposite of pigeon toed will relieve pressure.
- A person needs correct posture.
- Sleep on Back with pillow under knees or on side with pillow between legs
- Check to see if your bed is causing the problem.
- Non-surgical spinal decompression
- Non-surgical spinal decompression is a form of computer-controlled, intermittent motorized or hydraulic traction used as treatment for disc herniations, sciatica and low back pain
- Inverted Table - WARNING - I am not sure of this?
- Inflammation - Ice it
Evening primrose oil, 2x 500 mg capsules thrice a day.
Vitamin B12, 100mcg.
Vitamin B complex, 50 mg thrice a day.
Magnesium, 500 mg.
Calcium, 200 mg.
- Shoes - Toenges Jack Clark (Fort Wayne, Indiana Chiropractor.)
- Sometime the arch in foot collapses and all the ankle to roll.
- Sleeping without a pillow.
- Losing Weight
- Tennis ball exercise
- Resting the inflamed muscles so they can heal.
- Applying ice to the sore area for one to five days and taking
- Anti-inflammatory medication.
- Stretching your hamstrings and hip extensors (the muscles you use when you extend your leg behind you).
- Stand with wide stance, when you stand with your legs together is allows you to favor one of the legs, you need to keep both legs the same muscle size.