Save Money On Airfare
How to save money on Airfare as explained by Andy Graham a Professional Traveler.
Save on Airfares
- Check airline prices daily with sites that search many engines, for example Orbitz, Kayak or Travelocity for 10-30 days.
Save: 25 Percent - 100 Percent Example, ticket is 1000 USD, you would pay 750
- Check Prices every four hours for same destination - 25-50 Percent Savings
- Learn what an Air Consolidator is, and try to buy - 10 Percent Savings
- Learn the most common route for plane travel.
- Call Joreon Andy in Bangkok and pay 25 USD for advice, this will speed up they buying of planet tickets.
- Know you can travel to any destination on the planet one-way for approximately 750 U.S. Dollars, use this as a guide.
- Wear a hunting vest, put about 10 kilos of weight in the pockets, this will save on baggage fees.
- Learn what a Gate is or Hub
Short Trips in One Continent
- Need to understand that LCC Low Cost Carriers are not always listed in Travel Deal sites
- If the flight is less than one hour, maybe the bus is faster.
Long Haul Flights
- Search for same flights on Kayak or Travelocity.com every four hours, this allow the midnight release of tickets to occur.
- Search every day for one-month until an obvious value appears.
- Search all airports within a 3-5 state area.
- Constructed tickets can be cheaper, fly to England, stop for night, then take off for India