An inspiring way of rephrasing the Ten Commandments, a Layman's 10 Commandments.
Sat, 5 Feb 2011 00:16:25
Layman's 10 commandments. Great reading... learn from it.
Someone has written these beautiful words. Must read and try to understand
the deep meaning of it.
They are like the ten commandments to follow in life all the time.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but
it is a "steering wheel" that directs the
right path throughout.
2. So a Car's WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rear view Mirror is so small?
Because our PAST is not as important as our
FUTURE. So, Look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes
years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will
not last forever. If going wrong, don't
worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond,
don't forget the Gold! Because to hold a
Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from
above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a
bend, not the end!
7. When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when
GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith
in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than
losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and
sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember
that someone has prayed for you.
10. WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's