Packing a suitcase - Sechan's video explains 15 good travel tips for packing your suitcase for an international trip. She is not from the USA.
Traveler Sechan shares her 15 tips for how to prepare for a trip and how to pack most efficiently for it:
1. Check the weather of your destination. (Check at least three different websites).
2. Plan activities and schedules in advance.
3. Make a list of items to pack, and mark your suitcase.
4. Do not over-pack your suitcase. Ask yourself: Do I really need this?
5. Rolling your clothes lets you pack more and stops wrinkles.
6. Fold clothes.
7. Put heavy items above the wheels.
8. Pack fragile items in the center of the suitcase.
9. Stuff your socks inside your shoes.
10. Bring a pair of versatile shoes.
11. Make your beach bag your carry-on.
12. Spread books throughout your bag.
13. Minimize on toiletries.
14. Use transparent plastic bags to separate dirty items.
15. Keep your valuable items safe. Scan and photocopy your passport, and keep it as a doc in Google Drive. Save your passport info in your email account, along with contact info.
The video concludes with a fast-motion demonstration of efficient packing.
Read more in the members-only area.