Wed, 9 Jun 2010 01:17:01
A Cheap Business Mobile Phone needs to have the following features:
1) The price range needs to be around $200
2) The phone needs to be unlocked. If you change carriers, the SIM can be replaced without going through a tedious unlocking process
2) WiFi enabled. Use this to scan for public WiFi signals
3) Full QWERTY keyboard. Type documents, emails and text messages at a high speed using the full keyboard layout
4) The phone needs to support SyncML. SyncML is an industry standard that enables you to backup your contacts, calendar and notes to online to a SyncML enabled web service.
Available for less than $200, the Nokia E63 smart phone has all the features one would expect from a business phone.
The HTC Touch, a quad band enabled phone has a great 2.8" touch screen. The onscreen QWERTY keyboard makes it easy to edit spreadsheets in the horizontal orientation.