List of Advertising that Works for a Travel Website
This is a lists of links to affiliate programs that make enough money to use by a Travel Website, or products to sell worthy of having on site.
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 02:30:46
Affiliate or Broker of Advertiser Programs - Pay per Click
- http://www.bookingbuddy.com/ - Was good for a few sites, however, appears to have lost the plot.
- https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/- Perhaps good if your site is focused around gear or books or something tangible for people to buy, but the ratio of people leaving my site to people actually making purchases at Amazon was around 3%. Much too low to be worth while.
- http://www.bookingwiz.com/- Promised good commissions and then when I made referrals paid less than promised. I was sending them 300-400 visitors per month for $5 - $10.
- imagespacemedia.com- Promised 25 cents to $1 per click on image ads, actually paid under a penny.
Affiliate or Broker of Advertiser Programs - Commision if sold
List of Effective Products or Services?
- Travel Insurance
- Text Links
- Please test and report back on these, place in proper category.