This is our collection of traits, behaviors, signs we are in relationship of friendship, and love. Please help this list to grow, because friends and love is often what defines out life, who we are, was, and will become.
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 12:23:18
The pursuit of happiness.
Ask yourself, "Do you care to have friends?"
Is the research of how to be a friend, or have a friend important to you? Please be honest, and think, many of us are incapable of friendship, or love, we have given up, we will not longer risk being hurt, or allow others to let us down.
I am Andy Lee Graham, it is my belief that we need friends, and lovers to have the best lifestyle; to live happy, and content. After more than 60 years of living, i now believe that my primary goal in life is to have good friends to share my life with, whether we are talking as friends, or we are lovers. It is my dream, and hope we all can be friends.
Conditions of Friendship, friendship, love, caring is not equality, it is having value for other people.
It my guess, my hope, that we can see that one of these conditions will, or does exist. We need to be realistic in our expectations.
1 Friendship with stronger people.
2. Friendship with weaker people.
3 Being friends with a people who have no friends.
Friendship require us to forgive,forget, and to not keep score.
When talking with divorced friends, the will often say, "my wife, or husband did this X." and, "I will never have this happen again."
To be friends, we must be willing to be emotionally hurt, violated, and, forgive and forget, humans are not perfect, we all will fail others, yet the ability to have friends is a sign of a good life.
We do not need to be friends with everyone.
There are often unrealistic, almost God like requirements of friendship, as if a friend is to be all good, and strangely, we may want to be forgiven for not being good, but require our friends to be perfect, this causes problems.
As for me I will work the rest of my life, I will vow to be the best friend possible to others, and to forgive, and forget, to let other be who they are, not who I want them to be.
We can be friends, and I can be your friend, and you can be my friend. i can love you, and you can be loved by me.
1. Friends who are empathetic.
2. Friends who are selfless.
3. Friends who are trustworthy.
4. Friends with shared interests.
5. Friends with different perspectives and backgrounds.
6. Friends who are humorous.
7. Friends who are a team player.
8 I am trustworthy.
9. am honest with others.
10. I am generally very dependable.
11. I am loyal to the people I care about.
12. I am easily able to trust others.
13 I experience and express empathy for others.
14. I am able to be non-judgmental.
15. I am a good listener.
16 I am supportive of others in their good times.
17. I am supportive of others in their bad times.
18. I am self-confident.
19. I am usually able to see the humor in life.
20 I am fun to be around.
21. Friends who are empathetic.
22. Friends who are selfless.
23. Friends who are trustworthy.
24. Friends with shared interests.
25. Friends with different perspectives and backgrounds.
26. Friends who are humorous.
27. Friends who are a team player.
The 13 Essential Traits of Good Friends Psychology Today