Everything has to do with money, but also a large problem is culture, I would
love to go to lots of places, but then be able to fly out in less than two
months to a totally different culture before I lose my mind.
PEOPLE TO TRACK DOWN AND EXPLORE
- Thomas Edison in Chicago
- Charles Dickens in England
- James A. Michener
- Bill Gates
- Deep in jungle of Amazon
- African Tribes
CURRENT EVENTS TRAVEL
This means at a drop of the hat, if something happens on the planet, I may go
- Greek Islands
- Apartment in the South of France for one month - 200 Euros
- Grand Canyon
- New York City and get and share and apartment in room for one month - Pay
- Go down the Yangtze River in China from the start to Shanghai
- Up some remote stream off the Amazon
Everest Base Camp
I would like to go to Russia by way of the Bering Straits from Alaska and
the converse from Russia to Siberia to Alaska.
Silk Route - Travel by land from Europe to Thailand across Iraq, Pakistan,
etc or maybe just the Kazakstan route
- Across the center of Africa from Senegal to Israel by land.
- Egypt to South Africa down the East Coast of Africa.
SAIL BOAT TRIPS
- Take a boat around the Caribbean
- Take a boat around the Mediterranean
- Mancora in northern Peru
- Israel Beaches