Happiness is evasive. Here is my personal goal worksheet, so you can see an example. By writing them down, they sit in the back of our mind working.
Goal Worksheet of Andy Lee Graham
Write them down, never feel guilty, share with friends, and good friend will kindly remind you when you stray. I am making these goals for me, not for you.
1. Do not fight with what is right to do. (Doing)
2. Do not give my opinion unless asked.
3. 14th Step: Read
4. Do not lie. (Easy to do.)
5. Read a chapter in the bible monthly.
6. Avoid evil people, who wish to argue, and who stop harmony between people.
7. Look for new friends, and girls daily for talking.
8. Find new happy people hangouts in city where I am located.
1. Don't do, or say anything that makes me appear weak.
2. Remove from my life, anyone who tries to lower my social status.
3. Good profiles, good photos, always be proud of name, family, and profile photos.
4. Proofreading, find someone to do this... LOL
1. One hour daily of health videos (Good status.)
2. Read one book per week.
3. Do NOT use Smartphone when other people are near.
4. Write one book every two years
5. Write 1-3 blog posts per week.
6. Write, and throw away ideas daily. Journalize
7. Talk about traumas, write about them, and have zero secrets.
2. Six Pack Abs - Goal of March, April, May 2023
3. Food, nutrients, minerals: Brain Regime (Extensive information) (Doing)
- Write a book on this, in process
4. Tie shoes standing up. (Doing)
5. Putting socks on, and off while standing. (Doing)
6. 50 leg raises. (Doing)
7. Weight of 170 - Today 185 March 14, 2023
8. Get on scales daily. (Doing)
9. Sweat more. - Working on blanket sauna>
10. 20 pelvic raises. (Doing)
11. Elastic Band, tiny habit routine 5 times per day (Doing)
Money / Business / Career
1. Have an person handle every aspect of my taxes, from bookkeeping to filing.
2. Bring happiness to others.
3. Work 2 Hours Daily, prove a person can make a million working 2 hours per day.
4. Never retire
5. Start a 501 3C non-profit for my social inventions, innovations.
6. Get interviewed by National Geographic. USA Today, Joe Rogan, Greg Gutfeld
7. Do 30 minutes of annoying work, other than that, do not work... Work in between play.
8. 5 locations on planet with room rentals less than 300 dollars per month.
9. Make 50 Million dollars with EverydayHobo.com, i.e. HoboTraveler Inc.
10. Make it impossible for Everyday Hobo to go broke. Then if we continually improve, we eventually will have exponential growth, as does all social networks.
11. Allow all workers to live the same as me.
1. Stop at home of all family members one time per year.
2. Listen to family members, and keep opinions minimal.
3. Find a wife, or mate.
4. Find a women who make me feel stronger, energized, and demand that I make the world a better place.
1. Remember their birthdays.
2. To be around people who do not require me to talk slow, or have patience.
3. Log in and categorize level of friends
4. Say hello to everyone, including Americans
5. Do not give suggestions, allow people to ask.
6. Keep my mouth shut.
1. Trip from Nigeria to South Africa by Land
2. Congo River Trip
3. 5 new countries per year. 2016 (Iceland, Sweden, ? ? ?)
5. Find 5 Locations to hang out 1-3 months. (Togo, Guatemala, ?Ukraine, Thailand? South of France?)
PRINT Blank Worksheet
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 05:13:02