Happiness is evasive. Here is my personal goal worksheet, so you can see an example. By writing them down, they sit in the back of our mind working.
Wed, 23 Mar 2016 05:13:02
Goal Worksheet of Andy Lee Graham
Write them down, never feel guilty,share with friends, and good friend will kindly remind you when you stray..
1. Do not fight with what is right to do. (Good Status.)
2. Do not lie. (Good status.)
3. Read a chapter in the bible monthly.
4. Avoid evil people, who wish to argue, and stop harmony between people.
5. Look for new friends, and girls daily for talking.
6. Find new hangouts in city where I am located.
1. Don't do, or say anything that makes me appear weak.
2. Remove from my life, anyone who tries to lower my social status.
3. Good profiles, good photos.
1. One hour daily of health videos (Good status.)
2. Read one book per week.
3. Do NOT use Smartphone when other people are near.
4. Write one book every two years
5. Write 1-3 blog posts per week.
6. Write, and throw away ideas daily. Journalise
1. Give 3 strikes and you are out to potential friends, then erase from life.
2. Listen more.
3. Say no more to bad request, and say yes more to good ones.
4. Spend less than 10 minutes per day watching world news.
5. Walk every morning
6. Make a list of 3 things daily to be grateful.
1. Go for walk daily.
2. Food, nutrients, minerals: Brain Regime (Extensive information)
3. Tie shoes standing up.
4. 100 squats with chair.
5. 100 bicep curls with one gallon bottles.
6. 100 leg raises.
7. Weight of 170
8. Get on scales daily
9. Sweat more.
10. 100 toe raises.
11. 100 pelvic raises.
Money / Business / Career
1. Have an person handle every aspect of my taxes, from bookkeeping to filing.
2. Bring happiness to others.
3. Work daily
4. Never retire
5. Start a 501 3C non-profit for my social inventions, innovations.
6. Get interviewed by National Geographic. USA Today, New York Times
7. Do 30 minutes of annoying work, other than that, do not work...
8. 5 locations on planet with room rental of 25-35 per month.
1. Stop at home of all family members one time per year.
2. Listen to family members, and keep opinions minimal.
3. Find a wife, or mate.
1. Remember their birthdays
2. Log in and categorize level of friends
3. Say hello to everyone, including Americans
4. Do not give suggestions, allow people to ask.
5. Keep my mouth shut.
1. Trip from Nigeria to South Africa by Land
2. Congo River Trip
3. 5 new countries per year. 2016 (Iceland, Sweden, ? ? ?)
5. Find 5 Locations to hang out 1-3 months. (Togo, Guatemala, ?Ukraine, Thailand? South of France?)