The secret to happiness is find true genius, hang with them, and not suffer fools. Here are some initiail questions off the top of my head. HAVE FUN.
Questions to Separate Idiots from Geniuses
Life is 10 -100 times easier when we hang around with honest geniuses, not idiots.
1. So, what do you do - file under the first, or last name?
2. Excuse me; can you give me a pen, and paper?
3. So, what do you think? Do we fold underwear?
4. How would you handle this question; the most beautiful girl, or most handsome man you ever met says: “I am mad at you.” Then they walk away.
5. What is the first thing you do in the morning - second, third, fourth and fifth?
6. My question is "Can you help me?" Then I wait to see how the person responds. I find that a genius stops what they are doing and will ask what is the problem and wait for a definition. Read more below... (added August 5, 2015, as posted by Jerry below in comments.) Thanks for an additional question Scriptwriter.
You have been weighed.You have been measured.And you absolutely have been found wanting. Welcome to the New World. God save you if it is right that He should do so.
I wrote this missive in less than 20 minutes, therefore it is a work in progress, and I need your help. Please tell me, your million dollar question to spot the geniuses in our world.
Andy Lee Graham in Kpalime, Togo West Africa
August 3, 2015
Sun, 2 Aug 2015 22:01:44