Travel Cups are essential travel gear of a perpetual traveler.
Travel Cups - Travel Tips
- You should be able to stack them for ease of packing.
- Handles cause problems for stacking.
- The plastic of your cup needs to not break easy.
Uses for Travel Cups other than drinking water
- Dipper for water when taking a dip shower.
- Bowl to eat food, maybe canned vegetables or popcorn.
- I store a light bulb in a plastic cup so it does not break inside the Backpack.
- Store my toothpaste, toothbrush in Hotel room.