List Of Reasons Why Electricity Goes Off In Hotel
Here is my collected list of reasons why the electricity goes off while living in a hotel, this includes blackouts and brownouts.
Tourist and Travelers should not expect a discount from Hotels in the event the electricity to the Hotel is cut off, they will expect payment. The only way to complain is to move out.
- The generator ran out of gas for the city.
- The generator for the Hotel only is turned on from about sunset to 10:00 PM, more or less.
- The city was working on sewers and cut the line, I was in Manila, Philippines in the Yasmin Apartelles. They management was trying to collect the room payment the second day, whereby there was no electricity when I decided I need to leave.
- They need to go pay for another unit of electricity. Ho, Ghana, Tarso Hotel.
- City is shut off on some days of the week for certain neighborhoods, this happened in Kathmandu, Nepal
- So much Electricity in India is stolen, that the government routinely shuts off the whole city.
- Saddam Hussein in Iraq would punish a city by shutting off the electricity, this was a problem because many homes in Iraq have air conditioning.
- An exceptional dry year in Ghana, the damn was down, and they stopped selling enough electricity to Togo.
- Breakers or fuses are cut, and the management does not know how to fix.