How to catch a bus or get on a bus in the poor countries of
DO NOT DO THIS
- Get on a bus or try to catch a bus after it is loaded. You may be standing
the whole trip. If the owner of the hotel says the bus pass the hotel after
leaving a large city, it may already be completely full. Better to go to the bus
- Do not arrive at 10 in the morning. The people of the world are lazy and
this is when you will find the most people standing in line and you may have to
stand the whole trip on the bus.
- Do not get up for women, old people, cripples, or any other type of person.
You would never have a seat.
- Do not think the bus driver will let you off or help you, ask or tell him
every few minutes where you are getting off.
- Go to the bus stop and be the first one on the bus.
- Arrive at 7 in the morning. Most people in the world are lazy and get up
late. Easier to get a seat.
- Push and shove to the front of the line. It is normal.
- Cut line