There is a fountain of youth, but it requires a journey, a trip, we must leave the old behind, and enter a new way of thinking, we need to adapt.
Leave the old behind you...
The Fountain of Youth
The Fountain of Youth is a spring that supposedly restores the youth of anyone who drinks or bathes in its waters.
My Goal: To drink, or bath in the fountain of youth.
I have said many times,
"Travel is the fountain of youth."
What does this fountain look like?
1. If it is indeed the fountain of youth, then the fountain is full of young people.
2. People inside the fountain of youth are not worried about dying, or, it would not be the fountain of youth.
3. What is youth? It is a time of energy, therefore people inside the fountain would have energy.
4. Sickness, disease, and health problems would not exist.
5. To enter a fountain, to bath in the waters, we must leave one way of thinking, and become a new person.
Why is travel the fountain of youth?
1. We are forced to talk with young people.
2. The young people will not tolerate us acting like old folk, we must adapt, or they will throw us out of the fountain.
3. There is homeostasis inside the fountain, the energy of all the young people surrounding us will energize us, energy is transferred.
4. Talking about sickness, disease is of no value, nobody cares to hear.
5. Travel is moving, it is leaving one place, and entering a new place.
Travel to places full of young people, avoid discussions of sickness, search for new ideas, new places, and leave the past behind.
Write a new story, find a new story, leave the old behind.
Thanks, Andy Lee Graham