How to keep the brain working? People older than 40 years old are slowly growing senile, the human brain is slowly going to stop working properly.
Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:49:28
"Brain decline" begins at age 27
"Mental abilities decline at a relatively young age, experts suspect Mental powers start to dwindle at 27 after peaking at 22, marking the start of old age, US research suggests. Professor Timothy Salthouse of the University of Virginia found reasoning, spatial visualization and speed of thought all decline in our late 20s."
I look around my world, it feels as if all my friends are become slow, they tend to repeat the same stories over and over. Since, I am the same age, I would assume what is happening to them, is happening to me.
A reasonable person must admit and accept, the mind slows as we grow older. Therefore, here is what my research has lead me to believe would help a persons brain during the day.
- Andy Lee Graham Age 56
How to Start each Morning?
1. 2 Glasses of water: The brain needs plenty of water to function properly, if a person is even a little dehydrated the brain can slow down. Think of this way, without enough water in the radiator of a car, the water cannot even flow. The goal here to saturate the body with enough water to allow the blood, plasma, and other fluids to move to the brain easy. The blood is how the brain brings sugar, oxygen and other nutrients needed to start the day.
2. Small Sugar Rush: This is the energy fuel of the brain, if you start out the day with some simple sugars, hopefully natural foods like raisins, apples, or oranges your brain will have a headstart. Sugars is addictive, so take great care in your sugar consumption, too much sugar in the morning and you will be crazing food all day.
3. Head Exercise to get blood pumped to brain.
4. Oxygen, the brain needs plenty of oxygen or brain cells will die, in number three you are to exercise, the more exercise the more it pumps oxygen into your brain. Unfortunately, it is not convenient in the modern world to start your day with exercising. I am trying to design a simple way to manufacture oxygen anywhere on the planet.
Buying Oxygen is difficult, so here is a link:
5. Exercise the Brain: Creating or inventing is exercise for the brain, for example, if you make a long todo list in the morning, if you brainstorm it challenges the brain to work. While watching the TV, listening to music is just soothing the brain, not challenging the brain.
6. Vitamin B: Vitamin B can give your body a rush.
7. Clear Throat, Spit and Blow Nose
10 Deep Knee Bend Exercises: Do deep knee bends, this will force oxygenate blood to enter the brain. This is almost the only exercise you can do in any room on the planet.
Note, this page is to help give the brain a jump in the morning, there are health supplement and foods that may help over long periods of time.
This page is a list thing to do that provide immediate brain help. If you would please try to make comments, or suggestions that help jumpstart the brain it would be helpful, as opposed to sublimated concepts.
Andy Lee Graham