One of the travelers rites of passage is to learn how to make a fake onward ticket, many airlines are in my opinion corrupt and this is needed.
I believe Airlines and Travel Agents are corrupt, they continuously say I cannot buy a one-way ticket into many countries.
"Never trust anyone who can make money by telling you bad advice."
5-10 years ago, it was one in ten countries, now I am afraid to enter any country without a fake ticket ready, because the airlines know this is a great way to coerce money from people, and make them pay 2-5 times more than they normally would for a ticket.
Airline put you between a rock and a hard place.
I am going to fly from Chicago to Dominican Republic soon, and when I walk up to the check in, the person behind the desk can say,
"Show me you onward ticket?"
This is annoying in the first place, these are supposed to be e-tickets, and why do I need to make use of paper. However, I will not have Internet access at the checkin counter, and they can be pricks.
Therefore, I will first make a fake ticket, then download to my computer, I use a email client called Foxmail, and can show the ticket on the computer. Check in people can study a piece of paper, but to study m computer e-mail program confuses them, and this is just a bluff.
I am going to give them something very confusing, nothing easy.
How I made this ticket?
1. I chose a different airport to leave from, and for sure not the same airlines I came on.
2. I went to Travelocity.com and search for a ticket for the date, and location where I wanted to leave. I left the trip plans open.
3. I went to my folder in Yahoo called "Reservations," I save every plane ticket in four locations.
A. Folder on Yahoo
B. Foxmail e-mail client, as a download.
C. PDF File in a folder on my Thumbdrive, backed up on hardrive.
D. Filed as a Frontpage file,
4. I choose one for an airline I already have used, now if you do not have that, you need to get really good with Microsoft Frontpage.
5. I opened the one in Yahoo, then highlighted the whole e-mail, then started a new e-mail to myself. I pasted the old e-mail in the window.
6. I edited the e-mail and changed all the information to the new trip I found on Travelocity.
7. Problem, it would not erase the old return date, so I copied the module, put in Frontpage, and change, then pasted it back.
8. I e-mailed it to myself.
9. Printed off using a printer from Yahoo.
10 Now, I download to Foxmail.
Maybe you can forward, cut up, and deface a little, to make it confusing.
Now, when the Airlines ask me for an onward ticket, I can say, it is in my computer and make the task onerous.
I want to be in a long and busy line, I want the person checking me into to have to delay a lot of people while I boot up my computer.
This is a game of poker.
I returned from Puerto Rico to the DR last year, I did not have a ticket ready, and had to sit in the airport and do so.
Do I feel back lying?
No, because this to me is just corruption, I have never had a country stop me from entering for not having an onward ticket. I think this is just one of them ways to shake travelers down.
I need to do the same thing to get Visa in Africa, they want a ticket.
Welcome to the digital age, where everything is easy to fake.
If you have a travel agent, they should be able to send you a fake ticket.
Thank you for answering my question about how to make a fake onward ticket. Question? Andy, have any airline personnel recognized your fake onward ticket as a fake? If so, what happened next?
I have never been caught, I think they would just make me pay for a new one. I was flying from Singapore to the Philippines and I think Tiger Air forced me to buy one on the spot. Note, 99 percent of the places I do this, really require an onward ticket, I went through the Caribbean and made about eight.