Beware of Loose Hotel Electrical Outlets

Beware of Loose Hotel Electrical Outlets
Travel Tip

A person has to be careful when using the electrical outlets in Hotels, there are bad connections that can cause problems. Here is video explaining how a sloppy or loose connection in a Hotel melted the plug on the end of an extension cord.

---------------------------------
Awasa, Ethiopia
Three to Four Hours South of Addis, Ababa
East Africa
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Travelogue, -

---------------------------------



This small device converted a slotted plug into a round prong plug. Because it was plugged into a sloppy or lose electrical wall outlet is melted and burned up. Each connection needs to be solid or you risk this happening in your Hotel room.

----------------------------------
VIDEO BELOW
----------------------------------



It cost 2-8 US Dollars in the Internet café for me to upload one video in Africa. I can make videos daily… If you enjoy the videos, I would appreciate your Donations, Thank You

Sorry, if there is no video here, then you need click on the link here to read the online version of the Travelogue. The videos cannot be seen in an email. Click Here Travelogue

----------------------------------
VIDEO ABOVE
----------------------------------

Computer, - Electricity

Beware of Loose Hotel Electrical Outlets