Tourist Need Permission

2008-04-14 10:10:00

Tourist Need Permission
I am a Paparazzi style tourist; I walk around in cities as if I live in the city, because the way I feel, I do.

However, an idle comment I heard yesterday made me think,
- There are more tourist shops in San Pedro, - or maybe she said San Pablo, not important me because Tourist Shopping is not on my radar, but this idea explains Tourism.

Panajachel Guatemala
Lago Atitlan - Lake Atitlan
Monday, April 14, 2008
Andy of ---

USA, Europe, Australians, most people ruled by the Roman Alphabet Characters are either shy or private, maybe snobs.

Nonetheless, as a social group we know that a store or shop gives us permission to enter, talk; ask questions a buy if we wish. I tend to feel the Roman Alphabet character cultures tend to be scared of people that live on 80 percent of this planet.

I hear from people,
- They always want something. -
The whole world wants something and is offended when the others around them want something different.

I will hold to my belief, I have a right to talk with anybody that can hear me, and I truly believe your privacy is none of my business. You walk the planet, I walk the planet and I truly believe in that song,
- Why can’t we be friends? -

If you want privacy than you leave any territory I am dominating at the moment, I may very well force you to talk.

Funny part, I think I am in the normal 80 percent of the planet social group now and have very little use for the other 20 percent, unless they want to be friends.

To need a shop to have permission to live is a little silly.

Privacy is your problem, not mine.

Tourist Need Permission

Cookie Policy

We create a cookie when you Log-in. We do not use cookies to track. Terms and Privacy Statement.