Help 1   Help 2   Help 3
Members Fly to Europe for $150 Dollars

Head Noise

2006-04-26 19:46:00

Head Noise

I am with strangers 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent of the time with a new acquaintance with the hope of acquiring new friends.

Thus, most of the people in my life have zero stakes in me, and have no compulsion to share, be friendly, or treat me like a friend. There is more or less this indifference or fear, who are you, why are you talking to me, what do you WANT?

Head Noise
The eyes of a person are the
- Open for Business - Signs

A person can hope the business or they can close the business, some cultures I believe are almost sociopath in their ability to give you the BLANK, that expression of nothing.

The Philippines is not good at giving the blank, they are good at not caring, hard to know if you can get them up to a good A-1 quality inspection and eating meat makes me nervous, however this is everywhere except the USA.

Nonetheless, what happens I feel when a person is not good at shutting off the - Open for Business Sign - in their eyes, they then go to procedure two.

They create a white noise or head noise that occupies their brain so they can ignore or tune out the world.

There are normally three primary ways to do this.

1. Talk or Text on a cell phone.
2. Listen to music with a headset or very loud in a room, hard to believe how loud the music is in many places. A direct scream to the world, I do not want to talk to you.

3. Television in public places.

In the USA, if you are in a Chicago Bus or on a Subway, you will see people reading books or newspapers, whole rows, this is also a way in my concept of life of creating a white noise or head noise that tell the world.

I am not open for business; I do not like to talk with people.

I suppose talking incessantly only with your friends is also away to shut out the new world.

Head Noise