PHIL GUEST NOISE MAKER
Phil is here in the Hostel, I have successfully talked him into explaining the reasons why we went to the Taipei 101 building today.
This is the worlds tallest building so we have various reasons to visit, we took the metro or subway there and visited today....
OK now a guest noise maker... Phil
Ok... We always need good reasons to do something, I mean besides drinking. So here's what we came up with:
1. Throw water balloons down on people. No good, too difficult to get through security.
2. Exercise. Ha ha ha. Good one!
3. Check for terrorists with dirty bombs. Why would a terrorist come to Taiwan?
4. Jump. Could be a good thrill, then you don't get to talk about it.
5. Spit. Maybe...
6. Piss in the wind. What if we don't need to?
7. Be able to brag about having gone up the tallest building in the world.
8. Just another place I may meet cute girls. Here's my personal choice! We always end up with the same good reason it seems. I'm a guy, what do you expect??
Having found a good reason and went there full of hope, I can only say I failed miserably. But still had fun. He he