TARIFA SPAIN ESPANA
This is probably out of order, but would you tear out pages in your diary to correct it, just the way things are…? Imperfect world and imperfect people that creates a perfect place.
Wednesday November 10, 2004 8:31 am
I am in Tarifa, Spain the southernmost point of Europe, as normal for me when I arrive, and very seldom, but sometime before I go to a destination I look up the name in my Encarta Computer Encyclopedia. There is probably nothing more useful and valuable than this Encyclopedia. In a world full of disinformation and liars, this is an oasis of knowledge and truth for me.
I include guidebooks in the liar pages and would include my own site and newsletters in the not so good categories. Let me think on how I would classify information I receive?
( I am realizing that the blog interferes with the newsletters, I need to go finish my newsletter, and I will come back to this later, there is only so many hours I will type in a day, and then I stop.)
I am back
Thursday November 11, 2004 4:20 PM
HOW I CLASSIFY TRAVEL INFORMATION I RECEIVE?
- Lies - Pre-mediated
- Person lying but does not know they are lying.
- Naïve and read the guidebook and did not check.
Thus they repeat the same gossip over and over.
- Save the world - Full of prejudices and rage over
somehow or where they was not loved as a child.
- Opinions collaborated with shady or crap,
VERY common in Guidebooks and web pages.
- Facts that are really opinions and should keep
- Opinions take it or leave it… BEST
I hope this is me! But maybe I am delusional.
- Facts collaborated with good research but failed to find the real picture because they lived inside the resort and were surrounded by experts.
- Facts through painstaking research. This is NOT common, and only done for an encyclopedia or dictionary.
But what would life be without a great big daily rationalization for why we did or not do something?