This is probably out of order, but would you tear out pages in your diary to correct it, just the way things are…? Imperfect world and imperfect people that creates a perfect place.
Wednesday November 10, 2004 8:31 am
I am in Tarifa, Spain the southernmost point of Europe, as normal for me when I arrive, and very seldom, but sometime before I go to a destination I look up the name in my Encarta Computer Encyclopedia. There is probably nothing more useful and valuable than this Encyclopedia. In a world full of disinformation and liars, this is an oasis of knowledge and truth for me.
I include guidebooks in the liar pages and would include my own site and newsletters in the not so good categories. Let me think on how I would classify information I receive?
( I am realizing that the blog interferes with the newsletters, I need to go finish my newsletter, and I will come back to this later, there is only so many hours I will type in a day, and then I stop.)
I am back
Thursday November 11, 2004 4:20 PM
HOW I CLASSIFY TRAVEL INFORMATION I RECEIVE?
- Lies - Pre-mediated
- Person lying but does not know they are lying.
- Naïve and read the guidebook and did not check.
Thus they repeat the same gossip over and over.
- Save the world - Full of prejudices and rage over
somehow or where they was not loved as a child.
- Opinions collaborated with shady or crap,
VERY common in Guidebooks and web pages.
- Facts that are really opinions and should keep
- Opinions take it or leave it… BEST
I hope this is me! But maybe I am delusional.
- Facts collaborated with good research but failed to find the real picture because they lived inside the resort and were surrounded by experts.
- Facts through painstaking research. This is NOT common, and only done for an encyclopedia or dictionary.
But what would life be without a great big daily rationalization for why we did or not do something?