Chris sent me and EXCELLENT link on adapters. I want everyone to know that most computer use both 220 and 110. Before you go crazy buying all these adapters. In all the countries I have entered they have hardware stores that sell the same adapters on the page. They are only selling the ones that are needed in the specific country. But if you wish to really get ahead of the game. Here is a link to help.

Subject: Electricity page

India adapters, same as British adapters.

- Chris

Hobo Members save 1000's of dollars by joining HoboTraveler and asking pro travelers questions on the Hobo Talk Wall.