We verify the identity of Hobo Traveler Members, here is how to get super verified, whereby we feel you 99 percent honest, no fake names this is for your safety.
Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:38:17
After 20 years of running Hobo Traveler, we are 100 percent sure that anonymous people are destroying the internet, they are called trolls, and flamers.
Super Verified is Defined: We feel 95 percent sure this member was not able to spoof our systems. Any member can ask, any member for identification.
1. When any verified member meets another verified member, they can super verify each other.
2. Both need to have their passport.
3. Open your phones, or computers and look at the name of the person.
4. Exchange passports, check the name on the passport, and the photo, and see if it matches the name on their Hobo Traveler profile.
DO NOT USE COPIES OF PASSPORT
DO NOT USE CREDIT CARDS
DO NOT USE DRIVERS LICENSE
USE ONLY PASSPORTS
5. You are witnessing the identity of this person, if either person later is found to have spoofed. Both people will be deleted, and banned from site.
You are our witness, whereby we do not need to collect identification.
6. Hold up your passports, CLOSED, not open, we do not want to see them.
7. Both people need to take a selfie, with both people visible, good light, and we can see both passports.
8. If you then are the person wanting to get super verified, upload the selfie of 2 people.
NEVER MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE IN PHOTO
9. Select the Tag - Star Request - Super Verified, then upload.
To process -- If all these conditions are met.
A. If there are 10 profile photos
B. If there you have chosen the Tag correctly, with selfie.
C. Then you will be Super Verified.
NOTE: Members will be able to flag your profile, if they do not see good profile photos, 10 of them, or a good selfie.
Andy Lee Graham CEO of HoboTraveler.com