Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 Smartphone as encountered and explained by a world traveler.
Travel Annals or Chronicle Missives written by Andy Graham of HoboTraveler.com a Writer who Travels...:
- Verizon HTC Touch Pro II in Haiti
- Verizon Phone Call in Haiti on HTC Smartphone
- Happy New Year 2010
- Yahoo Mail Border Crossing Travel Tip
- Mobile Office Dominican Republic
- Smartphone E-mail Business Associate Interview
- 20 Calling Guatemala Travel Tips
- Calling Guatemala is Feature of a Verizon Smartphone
- Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Problem
- Broadband Connection at Home
- Yes Yes Yes Verizon Now Includes West Africa
How I use as a Professional Traveler
2009 11/27 Friday, while in Port-au-Prince, Haiti I researched Graham Greene, reading many articles on Wikipedia.org. He wrote a book called "The Comedians," I went to the Oloffson Hotel here in Port-au-Prince and took photos on Thursday.
2009 11/26 Located the Oloffson Hotel in Port-au-Prince on Google Maps, which is connected to GPS.
2009 10/27 Stopped in a coffee shop in New York city, received and email from JohnnyJet.com, realized I needed to leave immediately or be late for our Travel Webmasters meeting.
1. Read and clean my emails, and reply to urgent ones.
2. Moderate my Travel Journal comments, and submission to HoboTraveler.com.
3. Read CNN, New York Times.
4. Twitter Updates
5. Facebook Updates
6. I write one to two journal post per day, I publish the photos, then publish with the HTC Touch Pro 2, connected on the Verizon Global Data plan.
Please submit links, comments, ideas and concepts about Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 Smartphone to help tourist and travelers.
Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 Smartphone