The link to Andy Graham of HoboTraveler.com Travel Videos
Making travel videos is an art, and choosing the correct players can guaranteed success.Read
Here is a video showing how I point the camera at myself, then zoom in on the people behind me, a GREAT tip. Real Culture not altered by camera.Read
99 percent of Travel Videos are commercials, this article talk about how to know which videos to trust, and and how to download?Read
Travel Videos are easy to make when you use a camera tri-pod, however carrying around a camera tripod is almost impossible for a world traveler.Read
A list of things the camera person should not do when recording a video to help you learn how to make good travel videos.Read
I believe reading will become almost obsolete in the next 10-30 years, because people find watching and listening more enjoyable.Read
Why or What Makes a Travel Video Go Viral - Travel VideosRead
How to make a Video fast?
What type of Travel Videos do people like?
- Number 1 - Food videos
- Number 2 - Introviews with people who live abroad.
- Number 3 - Girls
- Number 4 - Strange idiosynchrosies of country.
- Number 5 - How to live rich travel tips
- Number 6 - How to save money
- Number 7 - Tourist attractions
Common Mistakes for Travel Videos
1. The person does not tell the location, city, state, country etc.
2. The person does not introduce self, and define the subject.
Tools for Video Program: