“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
- Albert Einstein
- As a traveler or tourist you will need to know the time in other countries. For planning or just to call home. For the exact time, day, and date in the USA Time.gov
USA Government information on TIME
New Blog Posts on Time - Subscribe by RSS Feed to Follow
Did you know, there are humans brain the same as computers? Each day their brain reboots, purges the cache, and cleans their brain of temporary memory.
The Official U S Time Clock, often the time of world is calculated from your computer time, this link bypasses this problem and shows the real time.
Making a Telephone Call Overseas
-- Warning --- Often time is connected to the time on your computer, this can be wrong easily. The best way to know when to call is to click on this US Government Time Link.
- The time on that link is the correct USA time.
Timeanddate.com - This link will tell you the approximate time of cities around the planet, however it is not 100 percent correct.
Arrange a Conference Calls with Different Time Zones
Download Planning Calendars to USA Offline to Plan Travel
- When you are traveling between city, booking a plane ticket, and may other travel situations you need a Calender to plot or plan.
2010 - Calendar - Download PDF
2011- Calendar - Download PDF
History of Time
A Walk Through Time
I use PC Chrono as a timer, this has many functions and is free. If a business associate ask you to call back in 20 minutes, you can set it to ring. Note, you need to load in a Wave file to make it loud.
Days of Week
Travel Times Concept
- Border Run Time
- When my Visa or Permission to be in a country runs out, it is time to run for the border.
- Buying Tickets Time
- Buying tickets needs to be planned in advance.
- Business Day
- There are tourist days and business days, on a tourist day you go see tourist attractions on a business day you buy plane tickets, get visas, and do business that helps you to travel.
- Daily Travel Time
- Doing Nothing Time
- Tourist and Travelers tend to always be doing something, this causes stress and they need to go home. It is better if they realize it is time to plan your "Do Nothing Time."
- Drinking Time
- Beer and Alcohol occupies about 20 percent of the time of tourist and travelers.
- Drive Time
- The time the car or bus is actually moving, the time going to the airport in a taxi can add hours to the trip, and needs included.
- Eight Point Saying Hello Time
- Flight Time
- The actual time in flight on an airline.
- Follow me Around Time
- The amount of time a beggar will follow me around in a city, the current record is in Ethiopia with about 30 minutes, while India is in second place.
- Hiding in my Room Time
- Time spent in room hiding from the locals so I do not have Cultural Fatigue.
- Hotel to Hotel Time
- The true time of travel, includes Flight Time, Travel Time, Waiting to Board time.
Internet Time. (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO KNOW)
- No Time to Enjoy Life
- Out of Time
- Overstayed my Welcome Time
- It annoys locals if foreigners ask too many questions.
- Packing Time
- This is about 1-2 hours, and truly people miss planes because they are too stupid to realize this.
- Picture Time
Entering, and Leaving a location, when you just arrive at a tourist attraction.
- Plan your Itinerary Time
- Planning Time
- Read my Book Time
- Rose Colored Glasses
- This is the politically correct time, when a traveler is delusion ally in love with a country because of some self-perceived, or read misrepresented information.
- Seat Time
- The time I sit on my seat (bus) before I arrive.
- Shopping Time
- This can be 20-50 percent of the time a tourist spends during the day.
- Study Your Guidebook Time
- A person must study the guide book in the city prior to next location.
- Time allowed for your to practice English
- When a person walks up and ask, "Can I practice English." I will say yes, you have 10 minutes.
- Time I am Tolerant
- Time in No Mans Land
- This is the time to cross a border, there is a strip of land, from a few feet to 10 miles where you cross from one country to the next. If transportation is good, you can go through this area easy, but if bad, you may be required to walk for miles. You need to know how your going to transport your luggage or backpack.
- Time invested in a Culture
- Time needed to know a Country
- Time to Pack
- Time Until Arrival
- Time you Love the Country
- There is a honeymoon period, when you love a country, this is normally about three months, after that you accept reality and take off your Rose Colored Glasses.
- Travel Time
- Travel Time between Airport and Hotel
- Unpacking Time
- Not important, this will happen, if you need something you will unpack. Packing time is 10 times more important to plan.
- Waiting to Board Plane Time
- Walking Around Time
- Time needs alloted in every new city to learn the streets, best to walk straight away from the Hotel and back. Make sure you are have a business card from the hotel in your pocket so you do not get lost and remember the name of the Hotel.
- Time to Charge the Computer
- Time to Charge the Smartphone
- Time to Charge the Cell Phone, Mobile of Portable
Thanks, please submit links or ideas.
Add related photos
Do you have a photo related to this page?
Click here to add. Free Membership