How to Travel Blog as encountered and explained by a world traveler.
Travel Annals or Chronicle Missives written by Andy Graham of HoboTraveler.com a Writer who Travels...:
- The Wanna Follow Group
- Amazon.com Monetization Experiments
- Vote to Send Andy October 2009
- How to Change Travel Blog Design Easily
- Brands are how you sort out the cesspool
- How the World News Media Works
- How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life
- How Boring is Andy of HoboTraveler.com
- THE VICARIOUS THING! At the show.
- My Understanding of Blogs
- Easy to use Travel Blog Archives
- Nominations for 2009 LP Travel Blogger Awards
- A Cheap Blog for Non Profits
- Travel Blogs Drive Me Crazy
- Best Travel Blogs in English of 2008
- Does a Blog Need Comments
- Christmas Gift to Travel Blog Readers
- Peace Corps Travel Blogs
- Best Single Author Travel Blog Nominations
- Just Say No to Vacation Blogs
- Blog is the Wrong Word
- Make my Blog Famous
- Andy HoboTraveler.com has Blogged 4000 Times
- Sneaky Ways to get Comments on Blog
- No Comments on Great Blog Post
- What is Record Number of Blog Post
- Can I Blog about Cuba
- Release of New Hobo Blog Navigation
- Andy HoboTraveler.Com Travel Blog Vol II
- Blogger.com is Broke maybe by Labels
- Photo and Blogs of my Friends
- You Are and Idiot Blog Comments
- Blogger Publishing for 8 Hours
- Blogger.com is Sticking
- Meeting my Travel Blog Readers
- 3000 Blog Post Made by Andy HoboTraveler.com
- Reader Comments on Blog
- Empathy for Blog Readers
- Blogging at Warp Speed
- Popular Blogs
- Blogger.com a Need For Speed
- Beta Blog Forwards to Newsletters and Teasing Techie
- Blogging About Home
- Fear of Being Judged When Blogging
- Blogger Vs Old Blogger
- Blog for Mom and Dad
- Zinder Niger Force Blogger to Publish
- Blogging Travel Photos
- Travel Blog Theory
- Travel Blog Enmeshment
- Hacking the Blog or Accident
- Capturing the Feeling in a Blog
- Index 2005 Andy of HoboTraveler.com Travel Blog for Accountant
- HoboTraveler.com Blog added to Google Groups
- Travel Blog by Satellite
- Blogging Photos or Word
- 1832 Travel Blogs
- Blogging the Truth
- Blog Speed Trinidad and Tobago
- Positive versus Negative Blog
- Questions Sent for Blog Thesis
- Travel Blog Confusion
- Andy HoboTraveler.com Blog Problems
- Reader comments on Singapore Blog Post
- Andy Blogging by E-mail
- Blog by Email
- Argumentative Comments on Blog
- Blog Log Journal or Diary
- Spamming the Hobo Blog
- MASTER BLOGS
- Blogger Problems as Explorer Blocks Spell Checker
- HARVARD BLOGGER PHOTOS
- HARVARD BLOGS
- BLOG BLOG BLOG
- BLOGGING IN SPANISH
- I CLAIM BLOG IGNORANCE.... HEHEHE
- TEST NEW POST BLOG BY EMAIL
- RELIO.COM FIXES BLOG!
- Testing BLOG
- MOM WANTS ME TO BLOG
- FINALLY - GOT JEFF UP AND AT THEM WITH HIS OWN BLOG
- LOONEY PLANET - READER COMMENT ON BLOG HAS ME MAKING NOISE IN THE INTERNET CAFE
- SHOWING KYLE HOW TO BLOG
- WHY BLOG? WHY JOURNALIZE?
- SPOTTED A POSSIBLE BLOG TO WATCH Edward Hasbrouck's blog
- NATASHA HAS A BLOG
- SHOWING BLOGGER TO PETE
- Hmm will it work this time? Subscribe to Blog only...!
- Thanks to this blogger
- BLOGGER PLANS
- HOW MUCH TIME I WORK ON BLOG, WEBPAGE AND NEWSLETTER
- READER COMMENT ON ANTI-USA BLOGS
- http://justtraveling.blogspot.com SENDS GREETING...
- BLOG FORMAT CHANGED
- Book Review SMILE WHEN YOU’RE LYING
- Journalizing Problems
- Reuters Journalist Killed in Baghdad
- DAILY JOURNALS
- WHY I AM NOT A JOURNALIST.
- ARE JOURNALIS TARGET FOR VIOLENCE?
- Rwanda Verizon Global Data Connection
- Writing Journal from Verizon BlackBerry Storm
- Blog by Email with Verizon
- AMAZINGLY SLOW CONNECTION FROM VERIZON
- Best City Block for Photographers
- TIME The Best Photos of the Year 2006
- TIME The Best Photos of the Year 2005
- Best Travel Sites Research
- ONE OF MY BEST PHOTOS EVER
- Off Focus Off Topic Reading Skills
- Top Travel Site Research
- Do Not Stop Traveling Mark
- Top Travel Sites of 2005
- What is a Top Travel Site
- What do you want me to do in Haiti
- I Will Call You Back Travel Tip
- Travel Writers Save Face
- Wall Street Journal versus Google.com
- Webmasters Think Collect Write Type
- HoboTraveler.com University Student Interns
- Verizon HTC Touch Pro II in Haiti
- Zoom in the Haiti Face Travel Tip
- Possible Terror Attack Today
- Verizon Phone Call in Haiti on HTC Smartphone
- 2010 Internships with HoboTraveler.com
- Should I Compare Countries
- Readers Want Me to Compare Countries
- Finding a Travel Scout Travel Tip
- Travel Writers Paid 15 Dollars per Article 2010
- Osama Bin Laden Photos I Stole Travel Tip
- Website Monetization Strategies January 2010
- Mission of One Reader of HoboTraveler.com
- RSS Feed Returns to HoboTraveler.com
- 10 Skills Needed to Succeed with Internet Business
- Become a Travel Expert in One Niche
- Camera Manual Download Travel Tip
- My Sensation Transference Problem
- Friends of Hobo Please Comment on my Moral Monkey
- Pixel Ruler for Internet Graphic Design
- Online Advertising at the Edges of the Web
- Finding Freelance Article Writers
- Broadband Connection at Home
- Dog Bite Attorney
- Grammar Tips for Writers
This page is written with the intent of teaching a person to travel and earn money as a ad hoc travel write. This is how I do this, Andy of HoboTraveler.com, there are many ways to the same destinations, this is just one path. The best way to learn how to Blog is to copy the best, here is the Best Travel Blog
A blog is a log or web log of what you think, In travel this is called a travelogue or maybe a travel log, diary, journal etc.
How to Travel Blog
Types of Travel Blog
Blogger who Travel
1. Bloggers who believe they are writing a guidebook.
2. Blogger who write updates for friends.
3. Category Travel Bloggers, who believe they will make all the possible topics of travel.
4. One country Travel Bloggers
Blogger who do NOT Travel - The all travel, but not continuously
1. Gear Blogger who do not travel.
2. Travel Destination Bloggers, normally to sell tours.
3. Article Travel Bloggers, more or less fun reading.
Andy of HoboTraveler.com has one of the famous Travel Blogs of the English speaking world. This page is devoted to teaching other travelers how to Travel and make money from a Travel Blog
COMMENTS ON TRAVEL BLOGS
Reader Comments on Blog
MONETIZING TRAVEL BLOG
The Paypal.com Donation Button is Back
PHOTOS ON TRAVEL BLOG
Blogging Photos or Word
Number One Problem With Photos
VIDEOS ON TRAVEL BLOGSetting up Blog
How to Blog Video
Videos Uploading make me Angry
There are two major systems used for Travel Blogs
MicroStartups, For Publishers Blogger Makes Them Easy
WHY I STOPPED USING RSS FEEDS?
Unaccredited Regurgitation of Content
HOW TO GET BLOG COMMENTS
- Write about something everyone has a little knowledge of, no point in talking about isolated ideas.
- Do not comment on Saturday or Sunday
- Ask a questions
- Allow a couple trolls, the loyals will defend
- look and be stupid
- Add 1 controversial zinger at the in the beginning opening statement that will make the person.
- Controversial hard line comments
- go to popular places
- The blog should have a beginning, middle and NO end, this way some readers feel obligated to draw all the conclusions.
- Write as an expert, from a tone of knowing everything on the subject, this way there will be people who will try to prove you wrong.
- Draw Conclusions which are indictement of people.
- Reply to emails sent
- Insert an email and send the link to friends
- Allow Anonymous
- Have the Comment box on the page, not on next
- Moderate Quickly
- make the first comment
- Write comments and tell people how smart they are
- Write directly to the person, say their name.
- Include Quotes of a another comment.
- Say the name of the person, do not comment general
- Pretend to love your audience
- Pretend to love every country
- Criticize about things everyone else is already criticizing or complaining about.
- Add photos
- Add food
- Add stats and guide like information so you get the thank you from people for giving them facts they can get about anywhere.
- Link out, they will return to your blog and comment
- comment on other blogs
- Write your friends on specific post and ask the to post
- Get on other blogs of similar subject and post back, or link back to your post.
- Write Friends that Tip often personal emails
- Put you link to blog in Facebook
- Moderate Quickly so he readers can see them.
- Make the Number of Days longer
- Only one post per day. MOST IMPORTANT
- Invite Comments
- Be Open Ended
- Set Boundaries
- Be humble
- Be gracious
- Reward’ Comments
- Make it Easy to Comment
Thanks from Andy of HoboTraveler.com Travel Journal
Photos from the Hobo Community
Click Here to Sign Up - Add a Link or Read More
[First Page] [Prev] Showing page 1 of 1 pages [Next] [Last Page]
indore - madhya pradesh - india
I appreciate your post, thanks for sharing the post, i want to hear more about this in future.
indian travel company
new delhi - delhi - india
I would like to thank the author for his marvelous efforts. I always enjoy reading such articles which provides knowledge based information.Thanks for your Keywordluv and commentluv.
Click Here to Sign Up - Add a Link or Read More