Two Thumbs up Archaeologist Wade

Two Thumbs up Archaeologist Wade
- Indiana Jones fantasies -
Archeology Fieldwork in Nicaragua
Wade is going to work on an Archaeology site in Nicaragua, Central America.

I have James Michener book - The Source - dreams.

Then I went to Arbil, Iraq and saw an Archaeology "something," I guess called a Tell, go look at photos. Archaeology Iraq

Bangkok Thailand - Southeast Asia
Khao San Road Area
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Andy of ---

This is four photos I connected to make one panoramic photos of this large mound of dirt or adobe maybe in Arbil - Erbil, Iraq in the

Kurdistan are of North Iraq.
Photos of Iraq Tell

Newsletter of my Iraq trip in August of 2003.

A traveler searches for money to travel, 99 percent search to earn money to at home jobs, and the other 1 percent searches for a way to never stop traveling. Never-ending curiousity, a love for history, ethonology, archaeology, anthropology makes for a better traveler.

More or less you can follow your curiousity or become some traveler trash workin on hedonistic pleasure in a never ending cycle of non-fulfillment.

Very few of us get to indulge in the meat of travel, we normally get jobs teaching English, the majority of sons and daughters go off to party, and never saw the traveler roses. Wade is looking at the Traveler Roses.

Two Thumbs up Archaeologist Wade


By clicking on the "Subscribe to Comments" you will receive an email when members post new comments on this page

Thanks Andy,

You are very right: "More or less you can follow your curiousity or become some traveler trash workin on hedonistic pleasure in a never ending cycle of non-fulfillment."

I also feel the same way. When I first began traveling at age 18 I did not really know how to do it properly. . .haha . .. I just backpacked around for months and months and eventually did not find much substance other than a lot of good walks. Then I found THE PROJECT hahaha . . .just little things to work on, build, or learn that gave me the feeling of being productive .. the feeling of accomplishment, I suppose I could say. . . some of these projects have also provided me with money to keep traveling. I think you broadened my outlook on these projects as well. You DO, LEARN, and CREATE a lot as you travel the world. It is inspiring.

Your are right, there is a lot out here to be curious about . . .may as well dive into it.


Archaeologist Wade

You went to Iraq after 9-11 ? R U Retarded ? Deathwish ? Member of the Don't ASK Don't Tell Special Forces ?
How the hell did you get IN let alone out ?

This Monkey Boy did not use profanity when he or she called me names. Therefore, I thought I would allow the post for the amusement of readers.

My Account